Hi all,

I am developing an aplication which uses several osg::Geometry for
drawing the objects in the scene graph. In order to make the drawing
process faster, each osg::Geometry has its own VBO and I modify the
VBO vertex with some OpenCL kernels.

So far it is ok, my problem begin when I need to get the modified VBO
data. When the OpenCL kernel is executed, the VBO data changes in the
GPU memory and I don't know which is it in the CPU. For getting it, I
have to copy from the GPU memory to the CPU.

That I need is know if there is a method like
osg::GLBufferObject::dirty() (which copies the VBO data from the CPU
to the GPU) but on the inverse.

I know I can solve the problem making a another kernel in OpenCL which
copies the data, but I want to know if osg has a method who read the
GPU memory.

Thank you,
Carlos.