Hello Chris,

A useful concentrate. Thank you for providing it.

cheers
Sebastian

I pulled out some material I developed for various training seminars in the past and polished it up a bit as a whitepaper:

http://alphapixel.com/content/level-detail-lod-openscenegraph

  If anyone has any corrections or comments, shoot me a note.

I have another one about the structure and workings of VPB databases that I'll try to get out in the next couple of weeks.

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com http://www.alphapixel.com/
Training . Consulting . Contracting