On 3/02/13 22:51, om prakash Paliwal wrote:
> i executed "make VERBOSE=1" and getting a screenful list of texts saying
> somthing has been
> depriciated and at the last is says
>
> make[2]: ***
> [src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/CMakeFiles/osgdb_ffmpeg.dir/FFmpegDecoder.o] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/heart-hacker/OpenSg/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1'
> make[1]: *** [src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/CMakeFiles/osgdb_ffmpeg.dir/all] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/heart-hacker/OpenSg/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1'
> make: *** [all] Error 2

The above is apaprently from the OSG build directory and any build error there
may or may
not be relevant but since that's not the error you're trying to solve I'll
ignore it.

What I meant was to compile *YOUR* program with 'make VERBOSE=1' and check what
'-I' flags
it sets to find the OpenSceneGraph headers.

You should find the compiler command line for the file that's failing to
compile and it
will contain various '-I <directory>' lines, one of which should point to the
directory
where you have OSG installed.

Cheers,
/ulrich

PS: Please respond to the mailing list thread rather than a private mail.