HI Om? Prakash? Paliwal? Please sign with the name you wish to be
addressed with.  We be humans on this list not automaton.

For GLUT build support you really need to go chat to those that
maintain it, as this is an OSG community not an GLUT one.  Would you
expect us to support all the details of all the 3rd party libraries
that the OSG can be used with?

What we can support is how to get dependencies rather than build/debug
build of them.  For Debian based distributions why not try searching
the repository for the dependencies for instance search for glut will
point towards freeglut3-dev which can pull in with:

    sudo apt-get install freeglut3-dev

Robert.