Hello,

I am trying to load a simple keyframe animated object (a spinning Blender
monkey) on Android, however it fails every time. The model loads, but the
osgAnimation nodes (BasicAnimationManager, Animation, etc.) are stripped
out/not loaded. Thus no animation. I have tried .osg (loads, but no
animation), .osgt (does not load at all, not recognized on Android for some
reason), .osgb (doesn't work at all - error), .ive (loads, but no
animation).  And yes, the .osg/.osgt file loads correctly on the desktop,
including the osgAnimation callback and everything else, I am even able to
play the animation from my code.

I suspect that the osgAnimation serializers are not active, but I have
USE_SERIALIZER_WRAPPER_LIBRARY(osgAnimation)
in my code and the libraries are linked in.

I guess I am missing something obvious, any tips?

Thanks a lot,

Jan