Hi Omprakash,

Clearly it's a missing include, which might be down to an error in
your CmakeLists.txt file in which case having a look at CMake docs
might help you on your way.  Or it could be simply that Cmake isn't
finding the OSG as you haven't installed it in a place it can find or
that you have provided any guidance to cmake to know where you have
installed/built the OSG.  This goes back to knowing how to use CMake.
There are plenty of docs online for CMake and would recommend you
invest some time learning it as it's a great tool.

Hints for further investigation are :

1) use ccmake, i.e. in the console run:

    ccmake .

   And browse there the various settings for the OSG_* entries to see
if they are set correctly.

2) To diagonse the make lines invoked by the cmake sytle build run:

     make VERBOSE=1

These are just hints, if you struggle to get things building go have a
look at the Cmake docs online.