Hi Conan,

On 18 February 2013 20:22, Conan Doyle <o...@celticblues.com> wrote:
> is there a quick/simple way to dump all the command line options added via
> osg::ArgumentParser::getApplicationUsage()->addCommandLineOption,
> addEnvironmentalVariable etc.?  I simply want to dump all my input args to a
> file as I run my app.

Have another look at the include/osg/ApplicaticationUsage header, you
should spot:

        void write(std::ostream& output,const UsageMap& um,unsigned
int widthOfOutput=80,bool showDefaults=false,const UsageMap&
ud=UsageMap());

        void write(std::ostream& output,unsigned int
type=COMMAND_LINE_OPTION, unsigned int widthOfOutput=80,bool
showDefaults=false);

Might this be what you are looking for?