Hello Thijs,

It seems you don't have a valid plugin for png. Check if the osgDB plugin exists in the plugin directory.
Also there might be an option to write the textures to a different format.
As a last resort you could roll your own exporter using the database readcallback and save to images on your own.

cheers
Sebastian
Hi,

Sorry to bump such an old question, but I am having trouble with exporting my
.ive files to .osg files to get the textures. I have followed this tutorial:
http://lagoon.cse.unr.edu/~lagoon/index.php/ECSLENT_Blender_import/export#How_to_convert_.ive_to_Ogre_.mesh,
 however I get stuck at point 4 of the procedure.

I have tried

Code:
osgconv --format osg
sudo osgconv sgnl_01.ive signaal2.osg -O OutputTextureFiles

but it gives me the following errors

Code:
Error writing file textures/sngpst.png: Warning: Error in writing to
"textures/sngpst.png".
Error writing file textures\Red.png: Warning: Could not find plugin to write image to
file "textures\Red.png".
Error writing file textures\Orange.png: Warning: Could not find plugin to write image to
file "textures\Orange.png".
Error writing file textures\Green.png: Warning: Could not find plugin to write image to
file "textures\Green.png".
Data written to 'signaal2.osg'.

I do have created the folder 'textures'. The .osg file is created, but the .png
files cannot be opened. Am I missing something?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Thijs[/code]