Hi,

Just compiled dynamic OSG 3.0.1 Library version. I have found that osgqtbrowser
example shows an empty spite at the center without any Qt content just like
osgqtwidget example. Earlier, when I played with OSG 3.0.1 everything worked
well. Now it doesn't work.

That's not the topic. When I start my test program (somewhat like
qtviewerexample but with one viewer widget) it crashes at
GraphicsWindowQt::getGraphicsContext. I tried to launch qtviewerexample and
crashed with the message: "Must construct QApplication before QPaintDevice.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Dmitry