Hi,

Can somebody explain me or address me to some documentation on what primary and
secondary splits level are ?

I'm trying to make a  VPB model working with osgearth but without success.

osgearth  works fine with a model generated with osgdem in which all files are
in the XXX_root_L0_X0_Y0 folder . I does not work  with models generated with
vpbmaster with a more complex folder structure. I tried all options in
vpbmaster and osgearth  VPB driver .

At the end I founfd this tricky solution but do not like it.
- I generate the model with vpbmaster
- move all generated files in the XXX_root_L0_X0_Y0 folder

This works fine wth osgearth_view ( no mather which option on primary o
secondary split or directory structure ) but then it does not work with
osgviewer

Thank you!

Cheers,
Tonino