Hi Sujan,

what you are describing is the normal behavior of the Trackball
CameraManipulator. There are many ways how you can change processing of
mouse events. Either remove the CameraManipulator
(view->getCamera()->setCameraManipulator(0)) or inherit from the one
CameraMainpulator that most suit your needs and override the processing of
the events (handle method). If you have some specifics about how to handle
mouse and keyboard events then go for the later, I would guess

Nick

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Sujan Dasmahapatra <
sujan.dasmahapa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In every example I see in the viewer that left mouse press and move cause
> it to rotate 3d, middle mouse press move cause it to pan, and left mouse
> press and move forward backward cause it zoom in and zoom out. How can I
> override this events. For example I dont want anything to happen on my left
> mouse. How can I achieve this?. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks Sujan
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards
> Sujan

trajce nikolov nick