Hi Nav,

The OSG is almost indendtical for all platforms and your certainly
shouldn't see any differences in osgShadow which has no platform specific
files or features.

The question has to be how did you end up with different versions of the
OSG on Windows vs Linux, only you can answer this one.  Have a look at the
include/osg/Version file to see the version that you actually have
installed.

Robert.