Hello again Bram,

I am walking around in my world and sometimes suddenly I only see an empty
screen and I the console spams messages like these:

CullVisitor::apply(Geode&) detected NaN,
     depth=-1.#IND, center=(64 64 18.2729),
     matrix={
         1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN
         1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN
         1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN
         1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN 1.#QNAN
}

Now I can't seem to find any action that triggers it always, seems kinda
random. Also the program continues so I can't seem to find a way to debug it.

Anyone had these kind of errors before? What could be the problem and how could
I make the program break on these errors so I can debug the problem?

What you should do is simply break in your debugger when this happens. To do this you need an OSG build with symbols, and set a breakpoint where that message is printed in the OSG source, then run in your debugger. You can then walk the scene graph from the Geode that caused the problem up to where it originated (normally a MatrixTransform higher up in the graph).

In non-final builds you could try to trap NANs at the source (for example, wrap any calls that set OSG matrices in your own code, and have that code trap NANs before passing them to OSG).

Hope this helps,

J-S