Hi there,

Thanks for you interest in osgOcean, I'm glad that you like it. I'm afraid
there isn't any formal documentation for the project but I have tried to
document as many functions and classes as possible within the code so have
a root around in there. Unfortunately due my other commitments the project
has laid dormant for a while now. I keep meaning to update it but finding
the time is difficult, however I always welcome contributions.

If you have any specific questions, ideas or contributions, please don't
hesitate to contact me on this email address.

Regards,

Kim.