Hi,

in reference to my submission here:

as I said, I simply submitted Vitezslavs patch. I can certainly try to remove
the extra hooks from the osg main classes.
The moveToThread command must be called with the Qt widget and the Qt graphics
thread before makeCurrent is called the first time.

Another thing I just realized: The code will only work when CMake option
BUILD_OPENTHREADS_WITH_QT  is set! Otherwise the static_cast in
GraphicsWindowQt::moveToThread will fail.
How can I solve this? For multithreading to work with Qt5 it seems we need the
render threads to be QThreads. Maybe add a flag to OpenThreads/Config and
#ifdef against that?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Martin