HI Roman,

I'm not aware of any memory leaks in osgParticle, and would suspect
it's just the setting you are using that are resulting in rapid
particular growth.  There isn't really much others in the community
can do to help without having an example that illustrates the problem,
are you able to recreate the problem by modifiying one of the existing
OSG particle related examples.

Given that there is little others can do at this point to help, I'd
suggest just using a debugger or putting some extra debug code into
osgParticle to track the number of particles it's generating, expiring
and reusing each frame.  This should help you spot what settings are
causing the growth.

Robert.