Hi All,

I am currently trying to make sure all the plugins work with the new
clean up osg::Geometry but when I tried to get OpenVRML compiled up on
my Kubuntu 12.04 machine I just compile failures, either with the
linker just hanging with the latest 0.18.9, or a compile error with
0.18.6.

I have zero patience with chasing up this crappy library.  If you care
at all about the vrml plugin then it's your time to shine and step
forward and start supporting this plugin, otherwise I'm inclined to
just put it out to pasture as I simple can't support it myself if the
dependency itself doesn't compile.