Hi Declic,

Thanks for the suggestion but I am using the new SVN server.

I have upgraded to TortoiseSVN 1.8 and still have errors although the error
message is different - and perhaps gives a better indication of the cause.

All the other files in the TrainingMaterials repository download OK so it
seems to be a repeatable issue for both versions of the TortoiseSVN client.

The URL in the PROPFIND request error is incorrect despite the update using
the new SVN repository. Could this be the source of the error? I recreated
my local copies by performing a checkout from the TortoiseSVN repo-browser
using the new SVN repository URL.

It would be interesting to know whether anyone else sees the same issue with
an SVN update of these directories or whether it is purely a feature of my
Windows 7 desktop environment.

PhilT

External failed:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Projects\OpenSceneGraph\OpenThreads\trunk\include\
OpenThreads

Error: PROPFIND request on
'/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/trunk/include/OpenThreads' failed:

Error:  405 Method Not Allowed

External failed:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Projects\OpenSceneGraph\OpenThreads\trunk\src\Open
Threads

Error: PROPFIND request on '/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/trunk/src/OpenThreads'
failed: 405

Error:  Method Not Allowed

Completed: At revision: 13510

External failed:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Projects\OpenSceneGraph\TrainingMaterials\trunk\Da
ta\OpenSceneGraph-Data

Error: PROPFIND request on '/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph-Data/trunk' failed: 405
Method Not

Error:  Allowed

External failed:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Projects\OpenSceneGraph\TrainingMaterials\trunk\So
urces\OpenSceneGraph

Error: PROPFIND request on '/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/trunk' failed: 405
Method Not

Error:  Allowed

External failed:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Projects\OpenSceneGraph\TrainingMaterials\trunk\So
urces\VirtualPlanetBuilder

Error: PROPFIND request on '/svn/VirtualPlanetBuilder/trunk' failed: 405
Method Not

Error:  Allowed

Completed: At revision: 13510