Hi,

I have started to use the last version of OSG - 3.1.7, and I found that
implementation of old function void View::setUpViewInWindow(int x, int y, int
width, int height, unsigned int screenNum) has the mistake:

Code:
void View::setUpViewInWindow(int x, int y, int width, int height, unsigned int
screenNum)
{
apply(new osgViewer::SingleWindow(x,y,width,screenNum));
}

It means that number of monitor (screenNum) is used as the height of window -
default is 0 - it means that height of window will be the same like height of
primary Screen. The better resolving is:

Code:

void View::setUpViewInWindow(int x, int y, int width, int height, unsigned int
screenNum)
{
apply(new osgViewer::SingleWindow(x,y,width, height,screenNum));
}

I think, that it will be better to say about this bug to senior developers.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Evgeny
Code: