Chris,

I agree regarding the collaboration.
Do have a fully scripted build process? In my case it its manual, but I have
documented it in the privided source package quite detailed - I think it is a
matter of time to script it completely.

However, how often do you update your package?
In my case I'm not able (it is not my profession, just a hobby [currently]) to
release it regularly enough to ensure that every of the contained packages is
up to date. The last packages for VC9 were only built when required for my
project. In autumn VS2013 will be released. I plan to upgrad ASAP since the C++
compiler in VS2012 has really annoying bugs and is crappy bul..!"§%^@#!$%§
*mute*. So expect to get an new updated package in autumn.

What kind of collaboration do you think of? What kind of service (level) should
we provide regarding the precompiled third party packages for windows?

Greetings from Salzburg/Austria,
Torben