Hi,

I'm upgrading from 3.1.5 (osg97)  to 3.2.0 (osg100).

I've built osg 3.2.0 successfully, and built my application successfully with
it. (Windows 7, Visual Studio 2010)

Upon running my app, it crashes citing ot12-Openthreads.dll as the fault
module. However that module is built with osg97.  Whereas osg100 builds
ot13-Openthreads.dll.  So my question is: why is my app trying to link to the
old ot12 dll instead of the new ot13? My app is indeed looking for and finding
the other osg100 dlls successfully, so why not this one?

I remove ot12 from the path and it complains that its gone.  I suspect this
might be a question about dev studio and c++ building more than an osg
question, but I'm looking into that avenue and going down the rabbit hole fast.
So thought I'd run it by here.

I've verified that my app takes the correct version of Openthreads.lib as input.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Phil