I render to an FBO texture attachment the same size as my window. But
when I expand the window and try to resize the texture to match it, I
end up rendering to a rectangle the size of my original window in the
lower left corner of the now-larger texture. It seems like a lot of
people would have tried this by now. Any advice from someone who is
doing it successfully?

I have tried this code that has been recommended in a few emails, but no luck.

        mColorTex->setTextureSize(w, h);
        mColorTex->dirtyTextureObject();
        mColorTex->dirtyTextureParameters();

        mCamera->setViewport(x, y, w, h);
        mCompositeCamera->setViewport(x, y, w, h);

        mMainSceneView->getRenderStage()->setFrameBufferObject(NULL);
        mMainSceneView->getRenderStage()->setCameraRequiresSetUp(true);

This seems to be the exact same problem as this unanswered email from
last year. There have been similar threads from time to time as well.
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/htdig.cgi/osg-users-openscenegraph.org/2012-March/057126.html
--
Terry Welsh
www.reallyslick.com