Hi Aurelien,

Thank you, for your answer. I suspected something like this, but I was not sure
if I was right. It looks like I am using the cache for the uniform buffers in a
very bad way, because I change the data so often.
As you suggested I'm currently trying out storing the matrices in a vertex
attribute and using glVertexAttribDivisor. So far it's very promising. It's
super fast, even a bit faster than using a texture to store the matrices. Only
the compatibility with older hardware is definitely better with a texture.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Marcel