Hello,

I need to short-circuit the CMake detection of FreeType, for annoying reasons
on Mac (users being pestered to install Xquartz at odd points during the app
when the osgFT plugin is loaded).

OSG_3RDPARTY_BIN seems like it was designed to do this, based on my reading of
Find3rdPartyDependencies.cmake, but there's no examples of using it anywhere
that Google can find. Can someone provide one?

I have:

        <workspace>/dist
                lib/
                include/
        <workspace>/OpenSceneGraph
                (the source checkout)
        <workspace>/osgbuild
                (my build dir I'm running cmake from)

'dist' contains the compiled+installed FreeType files. workspace/dist is also
the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX. I am guessing I can simply set OSG_3RDPARTY_BIN to
workspace/dist, but I'd like to be sure (I am trying it anyway).

The freetype detection seems a little complex (lots of freetypeXYZ version
directories being probed), is this to deal with binary freetype releases on
WIndows maybe?

Regards,
James