Hi,

I had the same question and considered myself lucky to find this solution so
quickly, but I have a problem:

Sporadically, my application crashes in the std::vector code with "vector
iterator not dereferencable". This happens in the call to back().

Actually I would think that this crash can't happen because I copied your code
including the empty() query which should ensure that back() works. The only
difference in my code is that I had to add .get(), but I don't think that makes
a difference.

Do you have any idea why this could crash? I'd guess it's some kind of
multithreading issue. Is there anything in osg I should be worrying about here?

Thanks and Regards,
David