Hi,
I wonder if there is a way of scaling a model to a specific size? So if i have
two models that have different sizes when loaded into osg, i want to scale
these two models so that they have the same lenght or width.

Example if i have two models of cars they should both have X length in my osg
application regardless of how big they were when created in some model program.

I know i could just create the models in the right size to start with. but this
is a problem when adding models made by other people.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Zev