Hi,

I am generating terrain patches which will eventually be parented in the
scenegraph to transforms relative to a predefined runtime scene origin.

When using OSGDem to generate terrain tiles from UTM-georeferenced data, my
geometry receives very large coordinates, which I would like to reposition
relative to a specific UTM origin.

That's my goal - a hamfisted solution would be to translate everything by
(-origin), including the PagedLOD Center, RangeLists, TerrainTiles and
Heightfield Origin. There seems to be no built-in option to support this,
although I imagine it's a common use case.

Am I missing something obvious?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Fred