Hi there

I have a tiled DB that is loaded using the DatabasePager. Everything ok and
fully performant.

Now I generate some custom drawables and attach them to the tiles sub-scene
graph. Suddenly I notice a heavy load problem (stutter) in the moment when the
node is being added to the main scene.

Actually I figured out that during the call addLoadedDataToSceneGraph of the
DatabasePager, the SharedStateManager calls its share method on the
loadedModel. Time measurements brough forth that his is actually where a lot of
time is spent (40-50ms) which gives me a frame loss.

Now I'm about to debug the SharedStateManager to figure out what kind of Data
in my Stateset or Textures causes this lengthy opereration.

Does anybody have a clue what generally makes the SharedStateManager use so
much time?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Daniel