HI Haibo,

I don't know anything about this VS2010 warning, I'm not a Windows
developer so can't handle these windows specific questions.  However,
OSG-3.0 was widely tested under Windows so certainly did work find
with the VS compiler at the time.  Perhaps other Windows users can
help resolve this issue.  Perhaps another issue might be language
support in VS.

The best I can personally recommend is try OSG-3.2 out.  It was
released back in August and tested against latest VS compilers and
known to work with them fine.

Robert.