Hi Chris,

The problem with the computeIntersections() method is that it's ambiguous
w.r.t which window and which camera the x,y coordinates are associated
with, the function has a stab at guessing what you might mean.   If you are
seeing a regression then it sounds like this guess might be what is going
amiss.

W.r.t the regression it would be good to work out what specifically it is
so we can look at fixing it in OSG-3.2.1.  The method is deprecated though,
it really tries to hard to be clever and convenient, it's much better for
applications to be more specific such as by using the method that you
explictly pass in which camera to work with.

Robert.