Hi,

I know this has been asked before, but I could not find a decent answer in
for jpeg. Now I followed the directions exactly (I think) on the getting
started sections. I downloaded the dependencies, put them in a seperate
directory, use CMake, and it finds the libjpg.

First thing that is not clear however: there are 2 dependencies packages for
MSVC++ 10 that I can download. Of of them only contains a lib, bin etc., and
the other one has x86 and x64 directories in them, each with lib bin etc. It
doesn't say anywhere what I am supposed to do.. should I pick either one, or
both, and what should I base my choice on? and if both, do I need to copy stuff
from where to where exactly?

Now I just downloaded the first dependency package (decision pretty much based
on nothing, but it contains a jpeg library so I thought it would be ok). Cmake
finds the jpeg library under
D:/OpenSceneGraph_3.2_source/3rdparty/lib/libjpegD.lib. So far so good...

Then I do what it tells me I compile OSG and I build the INSTALL project... OSG
works fine, but no JPEG plugin (error when trying to use a .jpg about the
plugin not being available.
Also when I check the OSG workspace there is no project for the jpeg library I
think, unless its names weird and I didn't see it. I tried CMake again but when
generating I do not see any specific errors on the JPEG plugin.

So any idea what is going on? Why is the jpeg plugin not built?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Bram