Hi,

My issue:
1) I have application that runs on demand. So I dont want to achieve 60
framerates, 10 is more than enought.
2) Application loads very big chunk of data, but not all of them are displayed
right away.
3) When I zoom in and show all data (from some area), display lists from that
are being compiled for the first time and application stalls.

I want to know how can I precompile all display lists for the first time with
IncrementalCompileOperation in OnDemand mode. I can't compile them on load,
because I'm loading them in threads from multiple data sources and displaying
the loading progress.

Solutions:
1) Since I use on demand mode, i dont really care about frame rates when im not
moving camera, so at that time i want to start compiling objects.
2) Turn off display lists. Frame rate drop is not that significant, but
application now dont have to compile all display lists first time I zoom in
some area.

Any ideas ?

Thank you!

Cheers,