Hi,
I'm loading .obj models in my project and I noticed it takes enormous time
to do so. I converted the model from .obj to .osgt and saw the .osgt model
loaded within milli-seconds.

I found this post
(here)<http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?t=8694>where a
user experienced similar problem and I also tried setting the
locale and various other settings suggested. However, none seemed to work.

Also mine is a Qt 4 app (Qt 4.8). However, when trying to load .obj models
in non qt app too, I noticed similar delay.]
I then downloaded osg 3.2.0 pre-compiled binaries and tried loading the obj
models and all worked like charm. Currently I'm using osg-3.1.5 but I don't
think much has changed in the plugin readers. I'm not sure what seems to be
causing this delay?

Anyone know a way of getting around this?

Thanks,
mots