Hi all,

I have animated models which are used for different effects in my
application (like throwing a ball from a car). Models have predefined paths
and timelines (visible duration of the object in the model) of course, but
my problem with them is repeating characteristics of actions. Ex: when I
add the model to my scene, it continusoly plays on the scene, until I
remove it. However, I would like to play it once in my scenario without
removing the model from the scene. Is it possible to do that with
openscenegraph, or should I find alternative ways of creating animations
like trajectory of a ball.

Cheers,
Deniz