Hi all

I searched the forum already but didn't find anything that pointed me further.
My question is the following: When is the correct moment of removing/modifying
objects from the scenegraph? In my multithreaded context, cull and draw run
parallel, and in my understanding (and according to code) event/update also run
parallel to the draw thread. And I cannot put all my objects as data variance
dynamic only because I want to be able to remove them.
How does Database pager resolve this problem? LOD and PagedLOD are not DYNAMIC,
but still he is able to add/remove nodes savely. Are there other ways/moments
to do this?

Regards
Daniel