Trajce Nikolov NICK wrote:
> Hi Gianni,
>
> I ve been following your posts about this issue and I think you are chasing
> features of CompositeViewer beyond it's implementation. I found myself in a
> similar position while back when working on a project and I ended up with a
> HUD. Just a hint

Hi Nick,
about other features like mouse intaraction to drag and resize this object just
like osgWidgets it seems quite easy adding an event handler derived from
osgGA::GUIEventHandler.
Unfortunately the RESIZE event is not handled from a similar event handler but
I didn't get why.
I hope Robert or someone else can give us a solution because I used a View in a
Composite Viewer as suggested and I can't now move to a HUD :(

Regards
Gianni