robertosfield wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> You don't say what you mean by flicker or what it relates too.  Is just the
> video texturing flickering?  What does the flicker look like?
>

> Robert.

Hi Robert,

What it looks like is different geometry in the scene will turn black for a
split second, then change back to their normal color.  This will happen to
random geometry at random intervals, but the interval is short (less than a
second).  It is not limited to the video texture.  In fact it will occur even
if the video is not visible (i.e. it is outside the view frustum) and it also
affects geometry that the video texture is not applied to, whether or not they
are within the boundary of the video projection.

I also have a StatsHandler attached to my viewer; when turned on, the
statistics will disappear for a split second and then reappear.

Thanks,
Mike