Hi Robert,

it makes sense what you just wrote. When I ran the sample, I was able to
control the model with the camera manipulator in slave mode, so I just look
fast in the sample and come up with this "fix". For some reason, the camera
view matrix gets valid from the camera manipulator, no idea why. If I find
some time today I might investigate this further, but it is welcome if the
community test it as well

Thanks

Nick

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> This code hasn't changed and used to work.  Could you example "Otherwise
> it doesn't work" as I'd like to get to the bottom of when and where it does
> and doesn't work and why.
>
> The slave viewer camera's view matrix is overwritten on each new frame
> just before renderingTraversals(), this will be any setting from the camera
> manipulator will be overridden so functionally should be fine.  Ideally one
> wouldn't have any camera manipulators on the slave so you suggested change
> is good practice, but why it's actually required when you've tested needs
> to be explained as something else must be going on.
>
> Robert.
>

> On 21 November 2013 08:28, Trajce Nikolov NICK <
> trajce.nikolov.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Robert,
>>
>> just a note, I have tested the osgcluster example and I found a missing
>> setup, just a line of code. You have to set at ln 530
>>
>> if (viewerMod != SLAVE) viewer.setCameraManipulator(...)
>>
>> Otherwise it doesn't work
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Nick
>>
>> --