Hi Terry,

Ok, that makes sense to me, and matches my findings so far. I have tried to get access to C: by changing the permissions but no luck so far, despite all the instructions online.

I find it pretty hard to accept that windows is trying to protect me and not let me use my machine as I want it... sigh.

On the other hand, I am suspecting visual studio too... Have you tried different versions of VS?

Thanks for your hints, I am going on.

cheers
Raymond