Hi Nick,

You use OVERRIDE when you want to override the state below that StateSet in
the scene graph, and you use PROTECTED when you want to avoid a subgraph
being overridden from above.  So for your usage case I think PROTECTED
would be appropriate rather than OVERRIDE.

Robert.

On 9 December 2013 09:17, Trajce Nikolov NICK <trajce.nikolov.n...@gmail.com