Hi Robert,
maybe this one has gone below your radar. Can you please check on it?
I've developed this a bit more and found out that I had to provide my own compare function to get rid of the additional program being constructed.
If there are no objections from your side I'd like to prepare a submission.

cheers
Sebastian
Hi Robert,

I've done my best to follow your instructions. See attached changes vs. trunk.
The shadercomposition example still works as expected.
Comparing the outputs however, an additional program is build, and I'm quite clueless, if my refactoring is correct (see attached outputs)

I'd appreciate some advices here.
Hi Sebastian,