Hi,

I am interested in osgWidget::windowmanager on iOS as well.

I create my windowmanager like this.

 osgWidget::WindowManager wm = new osgWidget::WindowManager(
                                      viewer,
                                      width,
                                      height,
                                      MASK_2D,
                                      osgWidget::WindowManager::WM_PICK_DEBUG
    );

    camera = wm->createParentOrthoCamera();
    root->addChild(camera);

Then I add my Boxes and such.. It works fine for me on Windows and Mac, but I
see nothing on iOS or Android. Any help would be great. ;)