Hi Gordon,

You may have a look at my latest submission to osgRecipes:
https://github.com/xarray/osgRecipes/tree/master/integrations/osgagg

I've jusst updated my work on integrating OSG and AGG (Anti-Grain Geometry)
after several silent months working for clients and my first baby. It
provides almost all graphics interfaces I think useful. Hope it will be of
help to you, too. :-)

Will be back to regular OSG developments soon.

Cheers,

Wang Rui