Hi Conan,

Are you sure your model has colors?
Also please try to set fragData to a fixed value to see if the shader is working at all (I somehow miss the layout like layout (location=0) out vec4 fragData;) Secondly I'd rather set something like: fragData = vec4(color.rgb,1.0) to rule out any blending.

Cheers
Sebastian

Hi,

I am trying to mod the shaders in osgsimplegl3 so that the color is passed
through using osg_Color... My code is as follows:

Code:

// VERTEX SHADER
#version 140
uniform mat4 osg_ModelViewProjectionMatrix;
in vec4 osg_Color;
in vec4 osg_Vertex;
out vec4 color;
void main()
{
color = osg_Color;
gl_Position = osg_ModelViewProjectionMatrix * osg_Vertex;
}

// FRAGMENT SHADER
#version 140
in vec4 color;
out vec4 fragData;
void main()
{
fragData = color;
}

All I see is a black screen though.  What is the proper use of osg_Color?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Conan