HI Nick,

What type of frame rate do you get when running on a single window vs
multiple windows?

What do the frame stats suggest for what is the bottleneck?

Sharing context won't help as it'll force you to use single threaded
viewer.  There might be other routes though, so as just using one context
with mulitple viewports on it so you can still have your multiple views.

Robert.