Hi,

First, thanks for the software.

I'm having an issue with osgText::Text instances being added to my scenegraph.
I have markers loaded statically from a config file when the application
begins, and others are populated from a remote simulation.

With the latter, everything is fine if I use the default/generic font
(explicitly not set a font for each osgText instance).  If, however, I supply a
font, many of the markers show up as blank, while others are missing most of
their characters.

I've debugged to check if there are marshalling issues (C#->CLI->OSG), but the
std::string values being fed into setText are appropriate.  These are being set
through an UpdateCallback.  Assigned DYNAMIC variance on all mutable scenegraph
components.

Does anyone have debugging suggestions?

Thank you!

Cheers,