Hi,

I have tried to use osgShadow on a terrain database to make it more reallistic
but could not get what I want.

I started with the osgShadow sample (v3.1.5) and noticed on the island demo
(-4) that the shadows where jittering when the light was moving.

Then, I replaced the island with an OSG database onto which I added one truck.

So, my shadowedScene contains 2 nodes, the osg database node and the truck node.

On the final result, I tried several shadow techniques. The ShadowMap is the
one I like the most but the result with the moving truck is not satisfactory.

I believe that the selfshadowing is the problem because, when the terrain is
receving only and the truck is casting, the shadow of the truck is nice, BUT,
there is no shadow for all buildings and trees of the database !

Is is possible to remove the selfshadowing effect ?

Could it be possible to make the terrain apply the shadow on itself, without
the truck node, then cast the truck node on the terrain only ? (so that to
prevent the terrain from casting shadows on the truck)

Any hint would help me.
Thanks in advance.

Thank you!

Cheers,