Hi Thierry,

I recently checked in a fix to OpenThreads's pthread affinity, from svn log:

r14135 | robert | 2014-04-07 15:11:14 +0100 (Mon, 07 Apr 2014) | 15 lines

>From Marcel Pursche, "The problem is that when OpenThreads is build
with the Linux pthreads implementation all threads inherit the
processor affinity from their parent thread.
This behavior is also described in the pthreads man page
(http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/pthread_create.3.html...

Perhaps this is the issue you are seeing, the fix is checked into
svn/trunk and OSG-3.2 branch.  Could you test it out and let me know
if it helps.