Hi Baptiste,

The osgdistortion example is probably the best place to learn how to
do the type of RTT that you want.  The key part is that your RTT
Camera will be a slave Camera attached to the viewer, with the slave
Camera using the default RELEATIE_RF RefnerceFrame to it inherts the
view and projection matrix from the Viewer's master Camera that the
camera manipulator controls.  A second slave Camera renders to the
GraphicsWindow but is set up with an ABSOLUTE_RF ReferenceFrame so
that it ignores the master Camera view and projection matrix so you
can do all the screen space post processing effects you want.

Robert.