Hi Lukas,

There is no way for a 3rd Party to know what is amiss with your code
with such scant details.  What I can say is that with a compiler error
like this it's entirely down to your own C++ code and really nothing
to with the OSG.  This is an OSG forum/mailing list, we can help you
with OSG stuff, but C++ programming is something you best learn with
online resources and books.

Another general note, don't use C pointers for scene graph objects,
you'll very likely end up with dangling pointers and crashes.

Robert.